We use different types of cookies to optimize your experience on our website. Click on the categories below to learn more about their purpose. You can change your cookie permissions at any time. Remember that disabling cookies may affect your experience on the website.
Essential cookies – are necessary for the website to function and cannot generally be switched off in our systems without negatively affecting page functionality. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
Marketing Cookies – These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
When you register to a newsletter or update your details or settings we ask for some personal information, like your email address.
We collect data when you interact with our website, for example when you browse our websites or applications, when you register with us, when you purchase a product or subscription and when you engage with us and our email correspondence.
- As part of the Newsletter service, the Administrator sends information in the form of a message via the MailerLite application.
- The Newsletter service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period.
- The newsletter contains information about the Administrator’s services or the services of its Partners, current news, competitions and promotions, as well as other news about the Administrator.
- Ordering the Newsletter service by completing the registration activities while using the bilberrylondon.com website
- The execution written by the users (clicking on a given link) during the registration documents is necessary for the production of the Newsletter service.
- The User may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time, without notice and without incurring costs.
- In order to unsubscribe from the Newsletter, it is enough for the User to use the link “Unsubscribe” attached to each message sent by the Administrator.
You have the right to object to receiving direct marketing from us. There will always be an easy way of unsubscribing on any marketing email you receive from us.